View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:34 PM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
FOR STARTERS...

a less than 14 days notice on old links, let it be only those that are encoded, will be invalid and not generate any sales after August 1st - when you know what a pain it is to switch links???

Do you, yourself find that to be a reasonable amount of time and a reasonable notice? Are people supposed to drop everything on their plate and just start finding and switching links?

Call it "shady shit" or what ever you like, but unpredictability like this can definitely drive anyone away. There have been a lot of changes at Kink lately and I appreciate you being around but some of those decisions need to either be changed or at the very least allow for more time to adapt and adjust. For people to just drop everything and start working on changing Kink links during summer/vacation times is just not reasonable and you have to realize that too.

Suggestion, show exactly how affiliate friendly you are by adding another month to that change you just announced. Make it September 1st and email ALL affiliates WEEKLY about this intil it's done and a SECOND email every week for EVERY affiliate which still, for ANY and ALL reasons receive traffic in to an encoded link. Now THAT, would be a SPonsor I'd easily like to ramp up my promotion for!