Old 07-17-2017, 08:21 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
In other words,

What I pointed out is beyond dispute
No, what you pointed out is ridiculous, and made me realize that you can't carry your end of an intelligent conversation or debate on this subject or subjects that contradict your most heartfelt beliefs. This post is yet another example.

Quote:
and you've become self-defensive over your paradigm.
I am defending nothing. I am trying to point out the errors that I think you are making, and you are getting mad because you can't prove of your claims. Even stranger, you are getting mad at me. Therefore, there's no point in continuing with you.

Quote:
You can be in denial all you want
I am denying nothing. My claim is that EV's are more efficient and the use of them creates less pollution, or no pollution at all, depending on its source of energy. I can provide links to credible sources to defend my claims and beliefs. You on the other hand cannot, and you're losing your shit over this. Your loss, not mine.

Quote:
but the fact is that when I was a child the world was absolutely greener and far more lush.
Correct.

Quote:
But that's because we used stuff like solar clothes dryers. (ie: A clothes line between the porch and the telephone pole)
So then what is your answer to everything? Set the clock back 75 years on EVERYTHING, or, find ways to make today's appliances and technologies more energy efficient? You know the answer to this. The question is, will you admit it?

I don't think you can, so....

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote