View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 12:29 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
We are not discussing gas prices grandpa. Mark Princess started this debate regarding physics, so I responded. I am not reading all this crap , rofl..

Then explain to me however for what physics be good if not to be with the least expenditure (money) the largest achievement (range) is to be

Quote:
Yeah, correct, you will never understand it.. We all know that sports cars are only sold in Germany since there are no speed limits on some highways, right? No one buys them outside Germany, cause they can't enjoy them anywhere else..

Then .. same bullshit applies to your Tesla idiot Who needs 250 km/h top speed

Just FYI the speed limit on our highways is 130 km/h.
just for YOUR information i have my tesla in my GERMAN hometown and my swiss home is 10 km from the german border.

so YES I CAN - LEGALLY !!!

but i have also a house in mallorca and a few in thailand (i bought them instead of cars what i canīt use and what are uncomfortable)

i would not yet buy a tesla in mallorca or in thailand but i will as soon as there is sufficient service.

but we both live in different planets - for me you do not sound very happy on yours because you love to unvaluable everything what you donīt have or canīt understand and canīt afford.

for me you are just a big mouth nobody what feels great behind the keyboard.