View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:21 PM  
Axeman
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I used to be a hardcore Republican. I was a US Marine under President Reagan. "We were going to kill the communists". And then the Republicans asked President Clinton if he ever had sexual relations with an unknown intern during the Whitewater investigation. That was bullshit. It was nothing more than an attempt by the Republican party to make a sitting president look bad.

I want - I demand - my elected officials to do their jobs. I did not elect them to play games.
Oh the irony! Hope that was said with tongue in cheek. I agree with you that all both sides play is games. They screw around. Keep people distracted. And meanwhile they all play the same game, which is make off like bandits at the taxpayers expense. Very very few on the hill are principled in a belief. Most have the same common belief of enriching themselves and their friends.