View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 12:36 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 View Post
They only get dangerous when they sell their weapons to even worse people.
nobody know if they havenīt done that already and this would be indeed a MUCH bigger problem.

Quote:
China 'our friend' doesn't mind what N Korea does.
try to see the situation from chinaīs point and you will see that this is not that easy for them.
actually they are controlling NK and i think not even kim is that stupid that he would not know that he canīt survive ANY attack to ANY country.
he is stupid but not so stupid and he loves his life.

that is why china is not in hurry to resolve that issue.

Quote:
I am not pro war and Europe must stay away from a war.
i am sure europe WILL stay away from any military intervention and tries to find a diplomatic solution no matter how long it needs.

i think europe have even more influence on china as US have because china wants to deal with us (here we are again on the difference between a country like holland or germany or a european union what represents the buying power of 510 million people)

china can lose usa trades (what would be hard for them) but would never survive without europe.

so actually trumpīs politic did not make usa first. he made america last because he is unable to act without china, russia or the EU. i donīt think that even he is so stupid to throw his country in a historical crisis just to show how important they are. that would be REALLY stupid because he already teached the planet that they have to find their own relations without USA. america would stand fucking alone.