Old 07-15-2017, 05:55 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
You can recycle plastics

I fish and hunt.

I've had the misfortune of finding plastic in the guts of fish and on one occasion several years ago the remains of a plastic bag in the stomach of a moose. I can see first hand the environmental impact and how much pure bullshit "recycling of plastic" is.

To recycle plastic it's chopped up into tiny pellets and transported all over the world. The stuff gets blown by the wind off of transport trucks and trains and it also gets spilled from cargo ships into our waterways. It's become part of our food chain and therefore we're all now digesting the petrochemicals that are used to make plastic.

This "electric car" is pure bullshit.
In order to reduce weight they're made from plastics while the batteries that drive them are ecological nightmares. Plus all the *Rare Earth Minerals* are mined in places like the Congo using child labor in unsafe mines.

By comparison my old gas guzzling classic cars are made out of steel and the earth has no problems absorbing steel. Furthermore we've known the last 30+ years how to deal with the emissions of a gas engine. By the mid 90s the amount of "pollution" that comes out the ass of a car is next to nothing.

So if any of the Green Tech Nazis really want to make the world healthier then they should go after farming, e-waste, genetically modified organisms, planned obsolescence and all the fucking lazy assholes that are always looking for another labor saving trinket instead of doing some hard work.