View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:57 AM  
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Ethanol destroys older engines and their fuel systems. You try to put fuel with a high amount of ethanol into older cars, it eats all those old rubber fuel lines and engine seals.

There is a reason all the manufacturers had to start building ethanol friendly engines in their newer cars just for today's current fuel ratio of "less" than 10% of it being mixed in.

Ethanol was the worst scam they ever pushed you can thank George Bush Jr for that one...
My entire fuel system has been replaced to accommodate E85. Lines, fuel rails, pumps, injectors, return system, etc...nothing is stock about my car except for the chassis itself. The car is also a 2015...so not old. Oh and forged internals capable of 1200+ hp

Y'all can keep trying. I know how to build a car the proper way. Its not completed yet either. YSI larger blower (supercharger) is getting installed. it makes 650 on 15 psi...its going to be pushing close to 30 by beginning of fall. Currently the worlds highest HP Q50 and I plan on making it a difficult job for anyone to touch that record.
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote