View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 01:40 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Thank you for answering that.

The studio gets 50% how much do Jasmin and the affiliates get. Or is that money sent to the studios?

I do know that back in 2004 when asked about opening a studio the numbers didn't stack up. I could earn more shooting content.
not sure how to read your question, but i will try to answer it. The income starts on the cam platform logical, from there you can do the breakdown in numbers. Trying to be helpful, I will try to answer this from my own experience. So please do not take this answer as a general rule, cause every studio and cam platform has his own management.

Camplatform X Pays 35% of the earnings to the model. (in some cases it can go up to 80% , depends per portal)
Camplatform X Pays 35% or more or less, to the webmaster (in some cases it can go up to 70% , depends per portal, some portals pay 20%, huge differences)

So, to clarify, every webcam platform has their own payment table!

So, $100 spend by member, is 35$ for model.
From the $100 they also pay 35$ to a webmaster
30 is left for Camplatform X to pay the bills

This is a little the break down. Many variables can be added to change these numbers, this is per platform different.

But here is the thing, and this is what misses in the Cam Studio Industry, they all FORGOT to become their OWN affiliates. The Cam Studio business is throwing money away for many years, and they do not seem to be caring for this.
Millions of dollars could be added to cam studios their income if they would just accept the fact that being an affiliate is a extra income for them. Obviously my speaker panels of last years have made them think a little, but they do not seem to care. This is damaging for studio, on the long run they will feel that the affiliates are the reason the model payout is so low, maybe they wake up somewhere in the future

if you are a cam studio owner, and wish to get this extra revenue, contact me on Skype, I am no stranger in this industry.

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 142 URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote