View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:46 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Jesus Christ you fucking support Saddam, Ghaddafi, Duterte, Assad and Putin what the fuck talk about poor decisions making skills
Of course I do not, but I support the following wise men...

And

So, if you want to take chances with ISIS, Boko Haram, Taliban, Al-Queda, Al Shabab.... All created by us betraying our "sons of bitches" and us also treating enemies of our enemies NOT as our firends but also as our enemies, then you get into the shit the World is in now.

Who gives a fuck if Pahlavi knocked off a few "commies". Women could drive, study, marry and divorce ....the nation was wealthy, now you have 30 years of Ayatollah(s) and medieval times have arrived... Same could be said about Iraq, Afganistan, Lybia etc....and if you for one moment believe that Putin will allow the Jihhadists cross the Caucuses, you have a serious judgment issues, he will crack heads and so he should. It is now about the survival of the Western world.

Also the point I am making it is the Libs and Conservatives who drunk the same cool aid...so I cannot be acuused by either.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote