View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:01 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
The simple reason why is that he doesn't make any effort to argue his point or consider other ideas. Bladewire, myself and others all understand this.

Furthermore, while everyone else here argues, we all at least take the time to read what everyone else is saying and comment on it or offer (mostly) thoughtful opposing viewpoints from time to time. Joshua can't be bothered to do this, and therefore doesn't deserve any kind of thoughtful response in return.
what planet are you on dumb lib?

im the only one providing ideas, making arguments. look in this thread. you dumb libs have nothing but silly pictures, handicapped videos, & insults.

because you are too fucking dumb to actually rebut anything i write. steve rupe is too dumb to refute anything i write. because i'm spot on, just like my trump prediction.

you are the one making an argument??? please do post another dawsons creek sobbing pic dumb lib. thats all you got.

idiot.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote