View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:56 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I do try to not spew forth anything about liberals or conservatives in general terms such as you do. I don't recall saying anything specific about wanting you out of my threads but maybe I did and I would actually be pleased if you choose to do that very thing. My mockery of you has nothing to do with any liberal/conservative issue. You are just comedic, in my opinion, in your persistent rants. I have zero concern about your political persuasion or lack there of.
oh come on steve rupe...there is a search function & everything you post is saved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
One last time. I am an independent and not a Democrat. Over my many years I have voted for Democrats as well as Republicans and will continue to do so. Now for the last time get the fuck out of my thread and stay the fuck out of any future threads of mine. You are nothing but an irritant. This will be my last response to anything you have to say now or ever.

BTW, I did not vote in this last election for either the Donald or Hillary as I thought both to be ridiculously unsuitable to be President of the U.S.A.
I am STILL WAITING for this INDEPENDENT you keep talking about. all i read is you spewing standard liberal trope, thread after thread after thread.

search my threads & you will actually see some anti-trump threads. & a thread that explicitly states my own liberal positions. why? because i actually am what you falsely claim to be.

its hard to see my centrism right now because its the liberal side that's abhorrant & toxic today, so most of my posts troll the liberals. that was not true as early as 8 years ago...when i voted for OBAMA. i can wax poetic hating GOP. but when i do, i dont make shit up like you dumb libs do.

try & keep up steve rupe. say something GOP friendly.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote