View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 06:53 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
And you stand up for a dictators like Putin & Trump, very disturbing. You're aware of Trump's lost lawsuits right? Where he broke the law and was forced to payout.

Yet you claim Clinton is a criminal yet never lost a lawsuit or charged with a crime, fucking pathetic
If anyone, with enough money, wants to influence the US political system it's easy. They buy political influence. This is already happening and both Bushes were guilty of it and I'm sure Clinton is.

If a criminal buys political influence its a crime. If a businessman buys political influence it's allowed under the Supreme Court. And there's no ceiling.

You got Clinton dumped on you by a corrupt process, she was meant to win. She took it away from Sanders and then was never meant to lose to Trump. But this is where it gets interesting, he won. Can you now look outside your Dem/Rep party lines and vote in all elections for anyone but the top two. This has been a theme I see in the films but when it comes down to it you always do vote in the incumbent.

Given the choice, you should always vote if for the least favourite to win. In every election.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote