View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:23 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Robbie this is why I voted for trump, and possibly everyone else did as well

"I suppose instead of discussing that issue...you will simply personally attack me for watching the news.

You are one seriously deranged individual crockett. You are so full of hatred and vitriol."

who would vote for anything these guys want??
hatred and vitriol, no I'm just treating you guys how you treat others. You guys never like it when it gets turned around on you and you always play the victim.

I've sat here and watched years of ignorance and hate being spewed from your keyboards. Now I shovel your hate back at you, because now I don't give you any benefit of doubt, I just treat you like you have treated others and myself for years.

As for Robbie I troll him endlessly because he is a liar. He sat here for years telling us all we were biased and he was the only true non-bias person on GFY, blah, blahh blah.. He endlessly blamed Obama for everything and when we called him out on his nonsense he would try to turn it around and say we were biased.

Now look, we can all see the truth.. Robbie is obsessively brainwashed to the point I can't tell him apart from JoushaMo's non sense..

Don't whine that I now shovel your shit back at you. I gave you guys decent opportunity at debate for years and you just shoveled shit. Now I give it back to you..