View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 09:08 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Just viewed your post crockett (I have you on ignore) to see if maybe you would make an intelligent response about CNN.

But nope, just more of your stupidity.

I'm glad I have you on ignore. You have become completely insane.

Also...I was eating my breakfast and flipping through the news channels (it was 7:30 a.m. here in Vegas when I posted that).
I do that every morning crockett. Just like my grandfather did, and my father did. And like I have done since I was a child.

I like watching the news.

I like staying informed of things. I never want to be an ignorant person like you are.

So I saw that story come up...went online to confirm it, and posted it here as clear vindication for what I have been saying since 2015 about CNN and it's lack of journalistic integrity with Trump.

Also, let me rain on your parade further: CNN just reported that the Supreme Court has lifted the travel ban partially and will hear the case later this year.

I suppose instead of discussing that issue...you will simply personally attack me for watching the news.
You are one seriously deranged individual crockett. You are so full of hatred and vitriol. It would behoove you to TRY and use some personal reflection and ask yourself why you are acting this way.
Robbie this is why I voted for trump, and possibly everyone else did as well

"I suppose instead of discussing that issue...you will simply personally attack me for watching the news.

You are one seriously deranged individual crockett. You are so full of hatred and vitriol."

who would vote for anything these guys want??
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote