View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 12:19 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
LOL... exactly what has been "getting done" ?
And no, I'm not screaming... but you have poor eyesight obviously !
0 legislative achievements and a reversal of all but one of his campaign statements (not including one un-achievable wall).
Considering that reversal, that he has now played both sides of his own issues, he should be a major success no matter how you measure him....
I pay attention to what 'he' says , not the media.
The late night joke writers do not have to write jokes... just quote him.

But he can't seem to lead anyone on anything ???? (except tearing the nation apart)
Does Obama get the blame for that also ?

How does that go...
Lead, Follow or get out of the way ! Obama did not make so many excesses for himself.
Not in the first 6 months or even 8 years. Neither did Bush, Clinton or Reagan and considering what Obama inherited, that is remarkable. Sometimes folks just have short memories.

I'm just getting a bit tired of my country being played like it's some kind of game show, but where the stakes are real and the cost to all of us is real. Respect for our leaders is diminishing quickly under his reign and perhaps that is well deserved so he did accomplish something. Many are paying attention to what is in those legislative bills now, and they don't seem to like them. Yes, he has accomplished something.

I give everyone who comes to that office a fair change to convince me in 18 months, I also take the attitude "SHOW ME" but this guy can't even stick to his own convictions that got him elected and that would not be so bad except he was going to change this, not make it worse. He can not gain my trust anymore. And I'm not saying anyone else would have been any better. Just this is far worse than I imagined it could be. A new standard of minimal respect has been created for the office.

Blaming others is not going to cut-it for 3.5 more years.
He is politically and morally bankrupt and may sell us out to Russian Money Laundering like he did in his own business.

Again, lead follow or move out of the way.
There is a leadership vacuum in Washington !
And it will soon affect everyone and our combined standing in the world.
Someone else will soon fill that vacuum. Will it be a American ?

Redhats jus keep their head in the sand
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote