View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 11:06 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

They built new expensive homes right over contaminated groundwater. The state knew it was contaminated but didn't tell the citizens and allowed building permits!

I lived in Asheville, NC. to take care of a sick friend, right after moving back to the States. Unfuckingbelievable!
It's what happens when we have a political party who is more worried about taking bribes in campaign donations from big business than doing the work of the people. It just amazes me that people, with all this evidence still willfully vote these guys into office all because of team politics.

Brainwashing to the max.. These people literally vote for people who think it's ok that your kids get cancer and that you shouldn't be worried about contaminated water.. There is no other name to call these people but dumb dumbs, I can't even bother to treat them like they are intelligent responsible adults. They are fucking idiots.