View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:46 PM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I love it when people try to THINK they know what other people's "best interest" is.

I heard a Republican Congressman on CNN a month back respond to the biased anchor who had just said those exact words that you did.

He told that CNN anchor that his constituents do not WANT to remain in a situation where they have to live that way. They want the economy to start kicking ass, they want jobs (yes, many people on "disability" could be working online and making money with no problem), they want to pay their own way.

And I agree 100% with that Republican. He hit the nail on the head. People getting govt. checks become dependant on them and lose any sense of dignity.
Give them an environment where they don't NEED the govt. to hand them money like they are pieces of shit...and they will be happy and have a good life as opposed to being a slave of the govt.

No kane...NOBODY votes against their "best interests".
You just lack the understanding of WHAT people's best interests are.

Their best interest is NOT in getting a hand-out.
Their best interest is a viable economy and hope for the future.
That is not ALL
When you subsidize these scumtards you facilitate an unhealthy environment which does nothing but exacerbate the symptoms of their mental illnesses. They didn't have a brain problem before going on welfare? Don't worry, keep them on long enough: THEY WILL

That is why pig went feral
That is why two of my neighbors are feral
Easy pension my grandmother had + Social security is why it went feral
Etc

And you know what, it'd be ONE THING if we just had to subsidize them financially but it is a WHOLE OTHER BASEBALL GAME when they tend to grow bored of their inane existences and begin using the free time afforded to them to do what?! To MENACE EVERYONE AROUND THEM

Then the people who actually NEED HELP can't get SHIT EVER AT ALL of fucking course

Fuck them in hell
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote