View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:52 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Butcher is a profiteer off the adult industry, he represents nothing, its just one of those clowns who acts like a webmaster and steals from us, stay away from this scumbag, he is just in need for a fix and you will probably pay for it when you believe his shitty lies.

Sick bastard he is, a certified scammer who does this cause he has envy towards us. Owning a 10 bucks domain name with the word sponsor in it does not make him legit by definition, it just tells us how sleazy he is and aims on newbies and start up webmasters.

Oohh i got an email from him, how he has his lawyer on my ass. I am sure he cant pay for shit, let the fucker come!
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote