View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 02:26 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Who is the "his" in your "his core support" statement?
Trump?

Hell no. I voted for Trump and I'm as disgusted with the Republican Party as I have ever been. I don't hold Trump responsible for what Congress is doing.
Trump is publicly supporting it because that's his job.

Just like Obama supported ObamaCare...even though he knew the math didn't add up.

The only good thing I see about the Republicans is: At least they have some members who actually said "No" for reasons valid to their constituents.
When the Democrats voted in ObamaCare...they didn't even get the opportunity to SEE or read the bill. They just voted in unison like some kind of monolithic simple-minded creature.

I know that the anti-Trump people are so obsessed, hysterical, and hate-filled that all they can think of is hoping that Republicans fail so Trump will fail.

But looking at this in a different way (a sane way)...I don't WANT them to pass a bill that sucks.
Our Federal Govt. simply can NOT pay for all of you to go to the doctor.
The govt. is 20 TRILLION dollars in debt.
What needs to happen is an investigation by Congress into price gouging by the health care industry, big pharma, and big insurance.

That way...all of you can act like adults and pay your own damn bills and quit expecting somebody else to take care of all of you like children.