View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 09:19 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Jeff=Hero. Congrats on getting those sjw douches to move. I think you should sue the police dept./DA if they attempt to press charges for not protecting you and your property. Its a street and not Golden Gate park for fuck sake.
Look another hive minder with the insult of the week... "sjw": (social justice warrior). I mean really these people are protesting in order to keep health insurance and you see that as the issue not the dick heads who are trying to take it away.. Seriously WTF is wrong with you people?

Do you guys even look at what you type? Do you look at all the other brainwashed people such as your self that also have no independent thought and say the exact same phrases and insults as you say? Basically what ever your favorite talking head on TV tells you to think and say..

Please wake up, back away from Fox News, Brietbart & the Alex Jones show.. learn about the world around you and stop just letting people with agendas fill your head with shit.

Not even to mention you are whining that people are using their fucking rights the US Constitution gave them as a way to have 'VOICE" in the govt.. The right to fucking protest your govt if it is not working for you. Meanwhile you call a fucking idiot who drove the wrong way up a one way street and acting like a total asshole who had to be stopped at gun point a "hero".

Are you fucking stupid? I ask again what the fuck is wrong with you and people like you?