View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 07:13 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I am pretty fucking accurate with an egg...I once hit an open pocket on a random pedestrian from the 11th floor and this other time I hit the back of the head of an old lady from the 7th floor but it was like 100ft to the left and like 50ft out... A real 3d shot where I had to take in to account the eggs acceleration and trajectory during its whole journey...I visualised its path and calculated in things like wind and air resistance as well as the aerodynamic properties of elliptical objects and their rotation...to top it off the throw was a non standard, backhand toss because I did not have a clean line of launch, only a clear line of sight...it was a good 3 seconds flight and it was one of the greatest shots with an egg ever...it is the 2nd to-the-back-of-the-head shots I have landed from the 7th floor...such shots require superb timing and vision and I may well be the only one who has ever achieved this in history...
That gave me a boner

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote