View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 02:54 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's very deep rooted man and a lot of peer pressure to just accept it. It's just the same on the other side for instance if you grow up in a black neighborhood in a high crime area it will be drilled into your head that the cops are your enemy and the "man" (ie white guys) is out to get you.
I fully believe this. I have one black friend; He is the godfather of my only child. He tells me the same thing - when he grew up in Compton as a kid they were more or less taught to not trust the police. There was also a huge amount of peer pressure to commit crimes - everyone was dealing in drugs. He managed to stay away from the crime and out of trouble, and got a scholarship to a great school (Notre Dame I believe). When he graduated he knew he couldn't return home. Instead he moved to a place where he is the only black guy in town. The police there surely don't fear blacks so he never lives in fear of the police.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote