View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:56 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
See, I don't get this at all. Skin color is skin color, that's it. I am a Marine; We all bleed the same color.

Our country has a long history of racism and discrimination, and we need to grow the fuck up. It's only a matter of time before we have a Hispanic, female, or gay president. A hispanic, gay, female, or black president can do just as well as anyone else.

Anyone who works in the adult industry who doesn't agree with me should leave now.
It's very deep rooted man and a lot of peer pressure to just accept it. It's just the same on the other side for instance if you grow up in a black neighborhood in a high crime area it will be drilled into your head that the cops are your enemy and the "man" (ie white guys) is out to get you.

By far this is not a single race issue, as in only a white problem.. racism comes from all side & colors and there are different degrees to it, but it all revolves around the same mentality of one group being better than the other..