View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:50 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's because he's not black.. pretty much anytime you see people saying shit like that, it's because they are closet racists. I lived in FL most my life which isn't even "deep south" but fuck I can spot racist a mile a way.. when you are exposed to that shit all the time you can spot the the key words and mentality a mile away.

The right by and large has brainwashed their cult of followers to hate everything that is not just like them.. It's not just racism of course, but that does play a big role in it. It's why I'm so fucking anti Republican, because I see with out a doubt how they have and are dividing this country and fucking it up..

Now the key here is the person saying it likely doesn't see it as racism but deep down that is the root of it.. They've been brainwashed into hating everyone and everything that is different from them. They might even have black or Hispanic friends and so on but somewhere in their mind they've made excuses for that one guy because he's different from the others so he's ok..

It's not the deep down segregation style racism from the 60s and further back but it's the same mentality.. They think they are better than everyone else and it's not just contained to race but also political affiliation. It's why they use "liberal" as a insult and so forth and why they always have someone they have to target as the bad guy..

BTW I'm still so amazed at all the outrage from the GFY right wing.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Rochard, it's about race.

They feel Obama contaminated the WH with low class hahahahahahas. This is how they see it. We have the most inept traitor in the WH and they feel elevated because a rich white man is in the WH with a foreign born model that they've seen naked, they couldn't be happier.

Drumpf will have to be found Gay , or denounce racism, or cheat on his wife with a black woman, for them to lose support for Trump.
See, I don't get this at all. Skin color is skin color, that's it. I am a Marine; We all bleed the same color.

Our country has a long history of racism and discrimination, and we need to grow the fuck up. It's only a matter of time before we have a Hispanic, female, or gay president. A hispanic, gay, female, or black president can do just as well as anyone else.

Anyone who works in the adult industry who doesn't agree with me should leave now.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote