View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 09:13 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is, without a doubt, the very worst administration we have had in my lifetime. It's fucking stunning.

What is even more stunning is that some people fully believe in Trump. On Facebook the other day I came across Tiffany Trump's profile, and noticed she posted a picture of her father saying "Happy Birthday Daddy". Someone posted "Oh Mr Trump, after eight years it's so wonderful that someone brought class back to the White House". You must be fucking kidding me. These people are completely ignorant of who they just elected to the White House. In no universe can you compare Obama, married to his wife, with whom he has two beautiful daughters, to Trump who has how many kids with how many women? It's like comparing apples to airplanes.
It's because he's not black.. pretty much anytime you see people saying shit like that, it's because they are closet racists. I lived in FL most my life which isn't even "deep south" but fuck I can spot racist a mile a way.. when you are exposed to that shit all the time you can spot the the key words and mentality a mile away.

The right by and large has brainwashed their cult of followers to hate everything that is not just like them.. It's not just racism of course, but that does play a big role in it. It's why I'm so fucking anti Republican, because I see with out a doubt how they have and are dividing this country and fucking it up..

Now the key here is the person saying it likely doesn't see it as racism but deep down that is the root of it.. They've been brainwashed into hating everyone and everything that is different from them. They might even have black or Hispanic friends and so on but somewhere in their mind they've made excuses for that one guy because he's different from the others so he's ok..

It's not the deep down segregation style racism from the 60s and further back but it's the same mentality.. They think they are better than everyone else and it's not just contained to race but also political affiliation. It's why they use "liberal" as a insult and so forth and why they always have someone they have to target as the bad guy..

BTW I'm still so amazed at all the outrage from the GFY right wing.. lol