View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:10 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
what does that have to do with my quote? You realise I was not referring to the protestors as liberals, right?

As you say, there may have been pissed off republicans protesting (not that I said otherwise), just as I said there may be pissed off liberals annoyed that streets are illegally blocked. By totally misreading what I posted, you are actually backing up what I said, so thanks, I guess.

While I'm logged in: Bladeblind... saw your post saying I'm playing victim or some shit, just to address that - far from it, just exposing hypocrisy after your recent whinefests about how everyone is hurting your feelings and being horrible to you. I guess you are a *real* victim though lol.

On a less assholish note... take a step back and do some reality checking, you aren't in a healthy mental state, and haven't been for a while Reminds me a bit of xxxJay where everyone could see it except him, and I mean that in an honest way not a piss-taking way.
You said you had me blocked because I said mean things about your boyfriend so leave it at that and stop obsessing about me and how you feel about me, starting shit here your second day in a row I don't even know you. You had your chance and you blew it, I'm not impressed with you at all. I didn't think about you overnight and feel compelled to post about you on GFY, yet here you are, talking shit again after you said you had me blocked yesterday. Get help with your obsession you whiny little bitch You attack me out of nowhere and talk shit full of insults fuck off you obsessed bitch.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote