Old 06-22-2017, 03:08 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
No;

1. He's mine

2. I just like to set the record straight about friends, and get -shockhorror- slighly annoyed when people call me a liar, a racist-supporter, and chat shit about me, so like to follow it up when said people go from saying a bunch of horseshit to agreeing with me, but starting a new thread with a brand new happy-go-lucky title as if the other one never happened.

Weird, huh
Oh we all know the other thread happened, I also provided a link to a thread where GameLinkJeff and I interacted and he handled me well with a good sense of humor and funny comebacks.

I've been the TV news story before, for a week, so I'm not being "happy go lucky" because he's on TV if that's what you mean. My interaction with him in that thread was fine, he wasn't a dick in any way and he took my joke like a stud, without insults back, and he made jokes of his own back.

I've posted here many times before that I'm for white pride/black pride, but white power/black power is fucked up.

I'm sure Jeff will speak for himself in this thread he doesn't strike me as a cowering hideaway type guy.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote