View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 11:44 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Incorrect.

The channels success is do to relatable, sharable content, like the story about the kid in the car.

Bronco67's post is a crystal clear example of people looking past the poor delivery of content on YT, to the actual core of the content and how they comment on it, like etc. making the channel popular despite the quality.

This is how someone like Wouter (Nico-T) can have crappy tunes that are choppy & poorly drawn still get followers based on adult themes and/or good music.
come on... one look at the comments under that video tells you what type of people like it: Opinionless, easily amused zombies without personality. You know that video is crap, and that story is even more boring and shitty.

Watching this is like you're back at some office job and you hear the boring fake coworker tell a story like this that isn't offending anyone, talks about some general shit he knows everyone agrees with and is something you've all heard before - in short, soulless and superfluous. The core is as deep as a sheet of paper.

PS - i know you don't actually believe the comments you make about my videos
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote