View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:27 AM  
Relentless
www.EngineFood.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
His position is what its always been. if people would stop calling him out for the bullshit business service of "SEO text" as if there ever was such a thing, he'd be more successful.
Not sure who pissed in your cornflakes but here is the truth, take it or leave it:

I have a long list of very loyal clients that I have worked with for 5, 7 or 10+ years in some cases. I also have a healthy set of new clients each month. The companies I work with aren't paying me for 'bullshit business services' year after year after year. They pay me because they earn more from my work than I cost. It's simple math.

When I started in this business text was seen as the bottom rung of the ladder. Now among my mainstream clients and adult clients that has changed considerably. It is one of the least expensive, easiest to control, most reliable and most effective ways to market a product online.

Google absolutely relies on high quality original text content. So does every successful join page, newsletter, mass email, advertorial article, blog post, newsfeed, social media campaign, meme, erotic story, product description, business memo, PDF, Press Release, Review, Ebook, model bio, scene or category description, terms of service, privacy policy, meta description, page title, tag, infographic, branding campaign, seminar presentation, banner ad, tradeshow signage, print interview, VC deck, instruction manual, love letter, dating profile, and grocery store shopping list.

I happen to sell 4-6 million words each year. Almost all of it has a positive impact on SEO. It is not the only factor used in SEO and all of my clients are aware of that fact. Sales pitches are often augmented with images, videos, soundbites, and so on as well. Your dislike of text and hard work changes zero of the facts.

Here is the best part: opinion means absolutely nothing. My clients are among the largest and most successful companies on the planet in mainstream and adult. They test EVERYTHING continuously. Every page, each keyword, each campaign, each CTR, the ROI on every individual idea.... and the results of their own internal data dictate what they do next.

As long as my clients continue earning more from my work than I cost, I'll continue to work with them. A proven track record earned over a dozen years supplying marketing strategies, SEO advice, useful B2B networking referrals, quality text, reputation management services, backlinks and more have earned me a nice living and earned several of my clients an earlier retirement.

Enjoy the rest of your cornflakes ;)
Relentless is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote