View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 01:10 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Yeah this board was always troll fest, only difference now how general trolls was replaced by political trolls since there is nothing left to discuss about industry.
There's a lot to discuss about the industry but GFY is where known thieves and trolls reside without moderation so am I going to discuss my new site here knowing it will be added to a thieves list of sites to scrape? No.

Am I going to discuss my alternate Tumblr strategy to keep my SEO ranking despite their new adult content regulations going into effect , knowing all the spammers that troll on GFY? No.

Am I going to post my new content knowing it will get trolled to shit. No.

I will answer questions, give insite, guidance, etc I'll make creative threads or music threads to connect with people, etc.

We have users here that have ripped multiple members off for years that are allowed to post.

We have users accusing people of CP & being pedophiles allowed to post.

We have people trolling people after every post calling people racial slurs, gay slurs and the female members ugly sluts, allowed to post everyday.

Despite all this, others and myself, and you, are still here. Maybe its just a rough patch GFY has to get through weeding out the people who want to destroy GFY, and empowering those of us fighting to keep it's spirit alive.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote