View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 12:39 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
Ok so who pissed in the Squealers cereal?

😂
This is one of those things that irritates me. I don't know what forum a lot of you have been reading over the years, but this forum was always full of time wasters and bullshitters and people continually starting shit.

It blows me away when people act like that's not true. it really blows me away when they act like had somehow, this was different, they'd find more success.

Even Relentless keeps singing the same song over and over and over... yet on his own private utopia, he's still his own largest advertiser after all this time, selling a dying service that no one actually needs or cares about.

Thinking about him right now, reminds me of a conversation last night and this morning with a friend/member of this forum about FB ads, lead gen and his own large network of SEO sites (1700 i think) where he outranks most competitors in every large city with multiple sites for a particular, competitive service. We've been doing the same basic shit since google was launched and there's always been these guys selling services based on falsehoods, myth and matt cutts blog posts.... while informing others at every turn that "google wants..." (the thing they sell) and that the thing they sell is the most important ranking factor. That has never been true. This industry is full to the brim of bullshitters and fake people.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote