View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:50 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
The same thread has been created 50 times over the last decade. As always some group of assholes is trying to say its because of those who post are rude etc. As if this place was anything else... ever "go fuck yourself". Give me a break.

People like Stefan (crybabies who want to insult others - usually passive agressively and then complain like a little bitch when insulted) wants you to think he'd be doing $100k a month if only I wasn't here or someone else wasn't here as if all the 100s of DarkJedis, DirtyFranks etc etc etc etc etc etc somehow weren't always here.

They were.

People just don't need content today like they did 15 years ago. One would think that would seem quite obvious even to a total retard. But then again, more than anything this is an industry of incompetents, continually lamenting the past and scheming to somehow put the genie back in the bottle... since picking the low hanging fruit was the only time they ever made a dime online.

The difference between now and way back when is that as the decline of the state of the industry continues, those who use this place as a distraction has grown and those who use it for business has declined. .... because those who were never business people faded away. its called regression to the mean... not "i need to control who is posting on a forum so i can make more money".

Why is it sinking?

Because there's less business to be done.

The internet changed quickly
How people use the internet changed quickly
Where people spend their time online changed quickly
The total number of affiliates declined quickly
The total number of affiliate ass kissers declined quickly
The total number of programs looking for affiliates declined quickly
Surfer traffic patterns changed quickly (aggregating to tubes)
The total number of thoroughly useless assholes chasing affiliates for hosting, content, design, cc processing etc declined quickly..... and on and on it goes.

Further, the amount of money to be made in mainstream grew quickly. You can come on here and tout yourself as an SEO expert and get blasted right off the board by those who know better... you can run and Ad on FB and get endless clients willing to pay 4 figures a month for you to do the most obvious things to their site. So why be here? Why deal with content that most of the net doesn't want to be a part of?

10 more Trump threads a day or 10 less has NOTHING to do with the state of or the future of this board (neglected and ran by incompetents since lensman got rid of it) or the business... and everyone's inability to adapt to the constant change of a maturing industry going through the VERY NORMAL and standard, textbook stages of growth and maturity.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote