View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 10:54 AM  
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeko View Post
Having a hard time reproducing this error.
What browser are you using?
Happens on both Firefox and Chrome.

You click the LOGIN link on the blue nav bar and get a little popup modal window. The URL on the modal window is https://www.adultforce.com/api/superuser

You enter your username and password and click the submit button. Instead of logging you in, you get a refreshed modal window that now asks you to "Login As" with a drop down to pick the user ID you want to login as.

No matter which one I pick, I get a "404 Oops Your Lost" error.

Close the modal completely. Click the Login link from the blue nav menu again, and the modal appears once again, except this time it says finishing authentication.

In your accounts settings, AdultForce accounts, try changing your setting to "enable" to allow logging in as a child affiliate. Perhaps that is it, not sure. I've been getting this 404 ever since I "migrated" Twistys after Babes was moved, or whichever one was second. As soon as I did that, it's been happening, so pretty much a year ago now.