View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:12 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

I don't think it's fun being a grammar Nazi, .
I'm this way visually, 99% of the photography I see here at this board has awkward, well okay I'll be completely honest, unprofessional, nasty composition.

if you were a visual person you would understand, just as I don't really care that much about grammar. if something is important to me I'm spend a few days writing and rewriting.

being dyslectic I also need to translate what I write into the correct 'time sequence'. trying to translate backward reality in real time while at the same time interpreting all the visual date and social queues I don't understand leaves little processing time for grammar.

beside homey, the A students work for the C students...

all jokes aside, everything you have ever posted about me is way off the mark, I'm not political. everyone should pay their own way. cant afford kids, don't have them. only people with ovaries have any opinion about abortion, be any religion you want, at home. fuck who you want that is willing over 18, at home. it is none of my business, stop crying about it for gods sake. FYI sucking other peoples sex parts is not a an accomplishment that merits 'pride' okay? what a bunch of fucking tools... I am NOT responsible for how YOU feel about YOURSELF. step the fuck up and get a grip asshole.. get it now?
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote