View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 06:04 PM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm wary of poloniex too. 7 weeks+ waiting for level 2 verification, trollbox was inundated with people in the same situation... as you no doubt know they closed the trollbox to 'reallocate mods to support'. That means either:

1. a bunch of mods are now sifting through, and have access to, gov't issued photo IDs

2. they are lying through their teeth, and mods aren't doing any 'support' work at all (vastly different jobs, moderating a chat doesn't equal sorting out verification problems, transaction problems, withdrawal problems, as were filling up the trollbox due to desperate people jumping in there to try and get some replies or timeframes on weeks old tickets)

I've about 7 days left before all my coins are out of there, bittrex for me from now on.

btw UK peeps, I found coinfloor.co.uk the other day.. possibly/probably old news for some, but bank transfer deposit done in under 24 hours, full verification done in under 24 hours. Seems an older resource that did have problems but now is apparently ok... that's just on reading/fact-finding I done so is in no way to be taken as a recommendation other than fast verification/GBP deposits.

^experience, not advice
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote