View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:56 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He met with the Russians twice. This has been confirmed.

Why did he meet with the Russian government? What was discussed? Was there someone from the State Department present? Was there notes taken during these two meetings? If there was, does the State Department have them? If the State Department doesn't have them, why not? If notes weren't taken, why? Wouldn't be standard and required to report and brief the State Department on any meeting on behalf of the United States with the Russian government?

That is the testimony I heard. Why should he know? Are you kidding me? Sessions is the Attorney General in charge of the Justice Department....

Are you seriously telling me that the man in charge of the Justice Department isn't fully aware of every aspect of the biggest legal case in the country no less the biggest legal case in the history of the United States?

Not to mention some of these is common knowledge.... We all saw the video footage of Flynn sitting at the same table with Putin, and the others have given speeches for RT....
Look we all know what is really important to find out.. Is kaspersky virus protection safe to install on your computer.. (this was literally Marco Rubio's most important questions during 2 of the House's investigation hearings)