View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:22 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Bill and Hillary Clinton completely spun this. Of course they did. Was there yelling and screaming behind closed doors? Of course there was. I remember them walking off the Marine One with their daughter, all of them holding hands. It's called spin.

It's no different now with Trump's wife. There are rumor flying around that there are divorced or that she is otherwise not happy. So they are trying to put these rumors to rest. If she landed at the White House and refused to hold his hand it would have been another scandal for Trumpy. I am sure she was told she MUST hold his hand.
I don't remember them holding hands getting off Marine One right after the Lewinsky news broke.
I think you might be remembering that wrong.

I googled it to find ANY images or videos of them right after the Lewinsky news broke...and the one you see is the one from that day.

Trump and Melania have no such problems. So why do you immediately think something negative about them? Why would they have to "script" holding hands?

"rumors" Really? So you finally are admitting that the news you think is fact is really just "rumor".
About time.