View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:03 PM  
ruff
I have a plan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
That's exactly what James Clapper (the head of the intelligence agency's has said since the beginning.

And it's what James Comey also said during his testimony. Trump isn't and never was under investigation for Russia or anything else.

And even Flynn....the Holy Grail of the anti-Trumpers...Comey said that the investigation of Flynn was NOT a part of the Russian investigation and only "touched" it because Flynn was talking to Russian officials during the campaign (which also is not illegal).

Meanwhile...the U.S. economy is roaring. Our foreign policy is starting to actually have direction. And ObamaCare will be repealed by the Senate by July 4th according to Senators.

I'm very satisfied with my vote.
And very angry at the Republican establishment who continue to sabotage Trump.
They should have had the whole healthcare problem solved in the first week. And tax reform in the second week.

The entire political establishment (Democrats AND Republicans) have been against Trump since he first announced he was running.
But despite everything they are doing and trying...he is still moving us forward.

Just don't expect to hear about it from the mainstream media. You have to actually go look things up because all they will report are negative stories as they are hoping for the country to go into a recession.
I want to live in the United States of America that Robbie lives in. It sounds wonderful! I'm tired of the one I'm living in where tRump sabotages himself and the Republicans are incapable of governing anything. Although we are still enjoying Obama residuals in a roaring economy and low unemployment, I'm sure that will flatten out in the coming months as tRump continues to make America great again.