View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 11:40 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLMBV View Post
It pretty obvious that you have never read a Quran, you're basing your opinion on the media, simple minded folks and google apparently. If you would actually read an English Quran you would know that Muslims don't get ordered to kill cause taking another life (that Allah created (supposedly) will take you straight to hell.. And they all are muslim in the first place because they don't want to go to hell, they want to go to heaven.

The people killing other people are not muslims, they are just insane criminals who use the Quran so that simple minded people like Joshua and others in this thread can shout "its all muslims, we need to kill them all". And thats how wars start.

And no I'm not a muslim, dont believe in god.. But I do like to stay read things instead of shouting dumb shit i've heard on the media or wherever you get your bs
The only bs here is your taqiyya

Quran (2:191-193) And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote