View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 06:23 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
The problem here is I think it's honestly to early to go for impeachment considering Congress is full of spineless Republicans who have the majority.. I think it's best to wait until the special counsel has announced whatever they are up to..

keep in mind while Bill Clinton was impeached in the House the Senate acquitted him, that's why he never left office because the impeachment failed to pass both the House and the Senate..

I think it's better if Republicans are forced into starting the impeachment process, because if a Democrat does it like in this case they will just claim it's partisan politics. Republicans are scumbags they will lie, cheat, squirm and lie some more to get their way.. It's clear they don't give a fuck about our country..