View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:42 PM  
Axeman
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
You are irrational.

And now ignored. And not because you don't agree with me. Because you are an asshat.
LOL another snowflake. Talks as a Liberal, but really has no compassion for people at all. As long as his garage isn't broken in. Fuck uplifting people into better lives. Screw making people personally responsible. Forget trying to get people to contribute to society instead of being a drain on it. As long as my garage is safe.

Yes, there is going to be pitfalls and spikes in crime during a hard change such as putting severe restrictions on welfare and food stamps. Yes, sometimes you might face trauma in your life. But in the end, that is how the society grows and improves. That is how you life people up from the bottom. So really who cares about people? Sure as fuck isn't you, as you made perfectly clear.

I commend you saying that when push comes to shove, you don't care about anyone but yourself. Own it. But don't claim you ever care about making the lives of the poor and less fortunate better. You are not willing to sacrifice to make that happen at all.