View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:03 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i told you many time that i do not have a solution. at least not one what will work overnight.

i just know that YOUR solution will not work because it will breed more terrorists.
the majority of them still donīt hate us or is even in the near to become a terrorist but if you show the how e hate them - they are becomming more and more.

muslim terrorists are not even born muslims anymore. in US-jails there are thousands of american prisoneers converting to a form of islam what has nothing to do with islam but a lot with hate and terror.

ireland was not a religious war - the words "catholic" and "protestant" have only being used to define regions where the one or the other was the majority.

imagine if that issue would have been discussed and treated the same way.
protestants and catolics all over the world would be hunted for that and all of them would be terrorists today.

if you really go deep into this problem it will hit back to us - the west.
we are the ones who made money with provocating wars, selling weapons and use their internal conflict.
muslim terror was not a big issue before afganistan. and that war in afganistan was
finally a war between russia and the US - fought by local citizens.

everyone who thinks the problem can be resolved by throwing all of them in one pot is doing EXACTLY what the terrorist wants.
the want that we hate them all because this is the guarantee that ALL of them will hate us back one day.

all this haters here and all over the world who think that islam is the problem are already used to be promoters for terrorism. they made you to their tools and you are working FOR THEM and not against them.

Quote:
i canīt help you if you do not understand "my way" - is is not a radical way but a longterm.

if you arenīt intelligent enough to understand that, donīt blame me - blame your father and mother for it.
Because you're clearly not intelligent enough.

If you don't have a solution, stop trying to offer one

My solution would be to apply very strict migration policies, ban Muslim schools, spread the existing UK-based Muslims more evenly around the UK so they have to integrate and any Muslim who wants to live by Sharia Law, offer them a plane ticket to a Muslim country of their choice.

Because the current liberal policy isn't working. As for your comment about Afghanistan, what time in the Afghanistan history are you referring to?

Your comments on the Irish troubles also reveals your complete ignorance of that situation.

Islam is all about converting or dominating by force non-Muslims, or killing them.

https://www.politicalislam.com/shari...r-5-the-kafir/

47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, ?I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs? hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!?

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

The problem is liberal attitudes gloss over the facts. Muslims don't want to mix fully with other Muslims. This is the root of all the problems, until Mohammed they were a tribal people who were constantly at war with each other. He tried to put them under one religion after he died they immediately split into Shia and Sunni. That split has gone even further with sub-sects trying to dominate others. The Baath sub-sect in Iraq is an excellent example. He set out to slaughter as many opponents as possible, often those opponents were opposing sub-sects of Islam trying to topple him.

Muslims can't integrate with other Muslims, so any hope of them integrating with non-Muslims is a stupid delusion.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote