View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 05:00 PM  
xKingx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Just track your calories, eat at your BMR and burn calories with weights and a little cardio. That's the broad answer. If you really want the detailed answer I guess I could give you some advice that will get you on the right track.

It's a long game, not something you do for 3 months and then stop. You do it until you're laying in a coffin. The real secret is making lots of little changes which you barely notice, and it becomes part of your life until you actually like doing it. Keeping a six pack year round isn't some tenuous state I barely hang on to...it's actually easy because I live a lifestyle that makes it easy. What I'm saying is, it doesn't feel like hard work.

My brother in law is a fat guy and asked me why I got fit...not how I got fit, but why. He takes pride in "enjoying life" as he puts it. I told him my idea of enjoying life is knowing I look good with my shirt off. It was partly a jab at him, but it's an honest answer. Having a fit body is way better than drinking beer and eating pizza -- not that I don't enjoy that sometimes.

Thanks for the advice. I am lean, so I don't have fat to burn off me. Just always wanted to be rip like Brad was in that movie. I don't want big muscles like a body builder, or any thing like that.
xKingx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote