View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:22 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I'm sure he could, he just chose not to do so which is pathetic

setting this display of absolute disrespect aside though, in general his body language cracks me up. it reminds me a lot of pua ish wherein deeply insecure peeps attempt to appear otherwise. when he pushes back his shoulders and does the set mouth with hands folded thing you can almost hear the voice in his head squawking "project power and authority" over and over
QFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultchatpay View Post
So he needs to follow everyone's standard? Like do this, do that, act this, act that.
Well, Yes. He's the President. Besides the enormous responsibility he has been granted, he should also be an example of a good leader, a fair trader, honest and caring person, and someone not to mess with. He is failing very, very badly on all counts. His stupid handshakes, shoving and grandstanding do nothing but show him for the scared little baby he really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultchatpay View Post
He may look and act comic but can you please wait at least 1 year before you consider him as a failure.
Maybe you're right, but after 5 months he has zero accomplishments, but created dozens of problems. It's not looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
And this is why we say you guys are brainwashed.

Because he's on TV a lot -> He's on your mind a lot

You just said it yourself. You admit you think about Trump a lot because your TV tells you to think about him.

Turn it off. Nothing changes in the world and nobody tells you what to think.

When you see through this you can watch mainstream media and not take it serious at all.
I hear what your'e saying Nico, but I disagree. There's a difference.

TV Commentators can Tell me what he is doing, and what to think. If they did, and it was a lie, for sure I would call this brainwashing.

With Trump, no one needs to rely on commentators. All you need to see, is Trump himself. You don't need the news to see Trump - you have Youtube. You don't need the news to read about what Trump says - Trump tweets his mind directly to your phone. There's no spin on Trump. His buffoonery on camera and in tweet on direct display to you, no news commentary or other filtering brainwashing to get in the way.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote