View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:37 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Here is the definitive answer as to where I place blame for the downfall of the school system. I think both parties share the blame equally with bad policies. I think Democrats shoulder most of the blame when it comes to allowing bad teachers to stay at their jobs or putting in place stupid policies that do nothing to help education and are more about social political correctness. I blame conservatives for doing nothing to change things. They complain and blame, but do nothing to fix.
we'll have to agree to disagree that both sides share blame equally on education. I'm interested myself to see what reforms come to pass.

frankly i dont care if schools are 90% liberal, if those liberals teach critical thinking, & do not use students to bend them into agendas. given the behavior of college students the past several years, it seems that schools are teaching kids to hate 1 party, & to be intolerant to free speech. We never had high schools empty out & protest 3 GOP wins in the 80s. used to be a GOP could win an election without being called hitler. no longer.

thats a problem. schools are supposed to teach, not indoctrinate liberal hate into learning students.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote