View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:26 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
they are going to have trouble reforming a liberal education establishment that does not want the GOPS school choice reforms. maybe you dont appreciate that the education system is a form of democrat party racket. public schools hire union teachers who pay union dues that get donated only to democrats. Not GOP, nothing from teachers unions goes to GOP.

so this system that pays big money to democrats & perpetuates democrats power is not going to work with trump to disassemble that.

come on man. you seem incapable of simply saying, liberals own this problem. there are no GOPs in the education system. Even in texas, they let a male tranny win female state wrestling championship.

liberals are out of control. in the media, they cant report facts anymore because they hate trump so hard. the hollywood people have become busybodies, telling everyone what to think. ESPN has gone full lib-tard. Disney knows this is making ratings drop faster & they dont care!

liberals are ruining this country with identity politics & dividing people & dumbing down people so they cant think for themselves. Look at all the dumb threads here linking to washington post, NYTimes, politico. All fairy tale media now. facts woven with anonymously sourced lies to paint a fake picture of trump. dumb libs eat up lies, & re-post them like facts. You liberals are getting high on trump lies.

the liberal media is going to lead to a generation of GOP control of congress & the presidency. its that bad, & you libs cant see it.

I understand that teachers unions give a most of their donations to Democrats. I am opposed to that. I am opposed to any group giving any money to any politician. I think money should be removed from the entire equation. Sure, liberal teachers' unions don't want to work with Republicans, but if Republicans pass laws to change the way schools are required to work (like they did with No Child Left Behind) the school will have no choice but to follow them.

The Republicans are in charge now. They run the government. They can change things if they want.

Here is the definitive answer as to where I place blame for the downfall of the school system. I think both parties share the blame equally with bad policies. I think Democrats shoulder most of the blame when it comes to allowing bad teachers to stay at their jobs or putting in place stupid policies that do nothing to help education and are more about social political correctness. I blame conservatives for doing nothing to change things. They complain and blame, but do nothing to fix.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote