View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 02:52 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
why are you trying so hard to deny the truth? liberals run the education bureaucracy. the run the NEA, they run the dept of education, they fighted firecely to deny devos the secretary post. Thats not a bi-partisan education system. stop pretending liberals are not to blame.

liberals run public schools, & kids are graduating dumber. Liberals run the police depts in baltimore & in chicago. How's that going? California & Connecticut are running out of ways to tax the rich. Liberals are shilling for open borders when the voters feel insecure. Liberals want to deflect ISIS from omar mateen & talk about overturning the 2nd amendment. i thought liberals backed the constitution? they dont back the electoral college, or free speech, or free guns, or even equality when it means no affirmative action. & worst, liberal judges mare making immigration rulings based on campaign rhetoric & not the law. Thats a fresh degradation of the rule of law.

liberals are losing the battle of ideas. all they talk about now is racism & sexism & open borders when ISIS is bombing innocents. those ideas will keep winning in blue states. But the purple states are getting redder, not bluer.

Liberals make up the majority of teachers, no question. But many administrators come and go with different administrations. The White House and Congress have a lot of say about the direction of our schools and they have had plenty of opportunities to change things. The last thing conservatives did that was of any real consequence was No Child Left Behind which was such a failure many schools have been suing to get away from it.

The reason liberals don't want Devos in office is that she is not qualified for the job.

As I said, I am not saying liberals aren't to blame for the problems with our education system. I am saying that EVERYONE, conservatives and liberals alike, is to blame. If you think all the problems with our education system are to be blamed solely on liberals you are not being honest with yourself. Also, as I said, conservatives are free to change things. They currently hold all three houses so let's just sit back and see what kind of things they do to improve the education system in this country.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote