View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 10:30 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post

And again the real danger comes from the left. They are weird fanatics.

Just look at this board for instance. Mass anti Trump threads for a year and half, 24/7. From who? These weird obsessed leftwing lunatics. There's really something very wrong in their heads. They often wish death on people they are told not to like by their favourite propaganda channels. They call everyone who disagrees a "racist red hat" - not realizing they're completely generalizing and discriminating a huge group of a variety of people. You cannot get any more hypocritical.
Hey dum dum dutch boy, if you read my posts in this topic, I clearly stated he "claimed" he liked Sanders. Also in that same post I showed a direct quote of what he said to an interview where he said if Trump is a Nazi he wants to join his SS.. The guy also said he hates liberals, so who the fuck knows what he wanted to be other than a facist..

Perhaps you should open eyes, engage what little brain you have before engaging your fingers..

https://gfy.com/21796726-post7.html