View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:23 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Thailand can be done for 1500 - 2500 Euros.

I stayed on an island for 1 year, no problem with food, internet problems etcetra.
Sure, 1 day a month Internet may stop for a few hours, that means it is beach time!

I just stayed in Brazil for 14 months, just went to Mexico. I could have get my permanent visa in Brazil.
They had a "pardon" last year for everyone who stayed there without a visa for longer than 6 months... You never know when they have this 'general pardon" again. I had a 3 bedroom house with seaview in a small nice city for 450 euro a month.

With Children i think Europe is a good place. If you want to raise your children well in most third world countries, you need private school, good neighbourhood and they must learn the language.

I can't choose yet beteween Asia ans South/Latin America. So i keep traveling. Where i steayd on the small island in Brazil, i saw only 1 woman wih a headscarf. I hope they put her of the island by now.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote