View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:32 PM  
oppoten
NAME THE JEW

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Jesus Christ you're so off dude Thanks for coming to the show let me show you the door �� but first:

I'm all for uniting with Russia after the Putin Regime is out. It was great when Gorbichov & Yeltsin were in but Putin is all about aggression, his own power, and spreading his resources to thin.

I don't know about any Jewish people you're taking about being tied to "the fate of Gay people" what a bizzare freak though oh and you think I'm ant-white when I make this thread:

You're a Dope-oppoten-nous
You're proving me right though. Even if I'm "so off", you're making it look like I'm not so off. Your every post is on the defensive, even when you start a new thread.

I've been watching a lot of Putin translated into English lately. What I'm getting is that he's all about common sense leadership. No narratives, no disavowals, no usury activism. Just pure common sense. If that looks aggressive and powerful...well, too bad. Why shouldn't common sense leadership be aggresive and powerful?

I'm not saying that Gays and Jews are literally tied to each other. I'm saying that the Jewish narrative of oppressor and oppressed (Marxism), is one that the gay community has too willingly bought into. It's the politics of envy, and gay white people don't need to get into that. Those in the Alt-Right whom you suspect are gay, probably are gay. And why have they come over to "our side"? Because liberals expect them to side with Muslims, who want to kill them.

The "politics of envy" are entirely Jewish, and it's best for white people to just leave them to it
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote